Voluntary Participation *
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate in this opportunity available through The Green Project. I understand that as a volunteer I will not be paid for my services. I further agree that my participation in the project may be terminated at any time by The Green Project.
In consideration of the opportunity afforded me to participate in the project, I hereby agree that I, my successors, assignees, heirs, guardians and legal representatives, I hereby release and hold harmless The Green Project, their officers, directors, or employees, or any suppliers of any materials or equipment that are used during the project, any of the project volunteers or sponsors, or any service recipients participating in the project, for injury, death, or damage resulting from the act or omissions of any person or entity, however caused, arising from my participation in the project. I will further assume the complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule or directive or instruction.
I do hereby grant and convey unto The Green Project and/or any person authorized by them all rights, title, and interest in any photographs, recordings, interview, videotapes, motion pictures or similar visual or auditory recordings made by The Green Project during my activities with respect to the project, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings. Images may be used in social media outreach.
Medical Treatment *
I do hereby release and forever The Green Project parties named above from any claim whatsoever which arises on account of any first aid, treatment or service rendered in connection with my work on the project.
Code of Conduct *
All volunteers at any event of The Green Project will be expected to:
- Obey all local, state, and federal laws.
- Respect local customs, culture and practices.
- Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, refraining from language and actions contrary to The Green Project’s expectations.
- Refrain from the use of illicit drugs, and any other illegal substances according to local, state, and federal laws. These items must not be used or possessed at any time or under any circumstances and are prohibited at all times by volunteers throughout the duration of the event. Use or possession of such substances may result in criminal prosecution.
- Refrain from sexual harassment consisting of but not limited to, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature. These actions will not be tolerated in any manner at the project. Any reported incident of sexual harassment will result in the immediate removal from the project and all related activities.
- Refrain from activities that endanger self or others.
- Respect at all times the facilities, equipment, rooms, buildings, and surroundings used throughout the project.
- Report accidents, injuries, and illnesses to project organizers immediately.
- Become familiar with the rules, regulations and safety guidelines issued by the manufacturer or seller of any tool, product, or material used during the course of the project and not to violate said rules.
The Green Project reserves the right to notify law enforcement as it deems necessary and appropriate
Knowing and Voluntary Execution *
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A CONTRACT AND A RELEASE OF LIABILITY BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE GREEN PROJECT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I CERTIFY THAT I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Emergency Contact Information
Thank you! We’ll be in touch soon.
To see more opportunities, LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Instagram.