All materials donated should be in usable condition
[Below is a general list (by no means complete), of items typically found in our store. Please do not hesitate to call the direct donation line with any specific questions. 504‐578‐0188 ]
- Wood (preferably 4FT. or longer)
- Doors (all types, interior and exterior) in good condition
- Sheet goods (Plywood, sheet rock, MDF, etc., preferably ½ sheet or larger)
- Paint: Latex and Oil based coatings (NOT DRIED UP OR SPOILED)
- Decorative architectural items, mantles, hardware, tools, nails, screws, door knobs,windows, pipe and other plumbing items, sinks, complete toilets, tubs, faucets, newer HVAC equipment, light fixtures, bricks, roofing materials, iron gates, doors, and railings etc.
- Hazardous waste materials such as motor oil and pesticides.
- Building materials in unusable condition
- Appliances, furniture, and clothing
- Dried up or spoiled paint
- Typical recycling items such as plastic, glass, and cardboard
Electronics recycling has been discontinued due to Best Buy’s e-waste stewardship program. Please bring e-waste to your local Best Buy and thank them for their service to the community!
Please feel free to CONTACT US if you have any questions or comments.
The Green Project
2831 Marais Street
New Orleans, LA 70117
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org